As Quality and Risk Manager within the QM-team I am responsible for the maintenance of the quality management system of the EB House Austria in accordance with the Austrian Tissue Procurement Licence as well as for the implementation of ISO 9001 within the EB House Austria as well as the execution of the measures as designated Centre of Expertise for Genodermatoses. I am also involved in organizational and documentation tasks of clinical trials within the clinical trials team.
Curriculum Vitae Sigrid Arming
Quality and Risk Manager, EB House Austria
Quality Manager, EB House Austria
Quality Manager in the food industry
Research Associate, Department of Moleculare Biology, Division of Glycobiology, Paris Lodron University Salzburg
Postdoc at the Institute of Molecular Biology, Department of Chemistry, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Salzburg
PhD in Biochemistry, Institute of Molecular Biology, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Salzburg and University of Vienna
"Characterization of a hyaluronidase from human sperm and its possible influence on metastatic growth of tumor cells"
Research group: Prof. Dr. Günther Kreil
MSc in Microbiology, Universities of Innsbruck and Vienna
"Human Rhinovirus type 2: Experimental trials to identify the viral receptor binding site via mutagenesis"
Research group: Prof. Dr. Ernst Küchler
2019 Riskmanager in healthcare settings
2018 GCP certificate
2014 Quality Manager, Vienna
2012 Internal Auditor, Salzburg
2011 Quality Management Representative, Salzburg
- Wipfler D, Scrinivasan GV, Sadick H, Kniep B. Arming S, Willhauck-Fleckenstein M, Vlasak R, Schauer R, Schwartz-Albiez R. Differentially regulated expression of 9-O-actyl GD3 (CD60b) and 7-O-acetyl-GD3 (CD60c) during differentiation and maturation of human T and B cell lymphocytes. Glycobiology 2011, Sept; 21(9): 1161-72
- Arming S, Wipfler D, Mayr J, Merling A, Vilas U, Schauer R, Schwartz-Albiez R, Vlasak R. The human Cas1 protein: a sialic acid-specific O-acetyl transferase? Glycobiology 2011 May; 21(5): 553-64
- Arming S, Strobl B, Wechselberger C, Kreil G. In vitro mutagenesis of PH-20 hyaluronidas from human sperm. Eur J Biochem. 1997 Aug 1; 247(3):810-3
- Sleeman J, Arming S, Moll JF, Hekele A, Rudy W, Sherman LS, Kreil G, Ponta H, Herrlich P. Hyaluronate-independent metastatic behaviour of CD44 variant-expressing pancreatic carcinoma cells. Cancer Res. 1996 Jul 1; 56(13):3134-41
- Gmachl M, Sagan S, Ketter S, Kreil G. The human sperm protein PH-20 has hyaluronidas activity. FEBS lett. 1993 Dec 28; 336(3):545-8
- Duechler M, Ketter S, Skern T, Kuechler E, Blaas D. Rhinoviral receptor discrimination: mutational changes in the canyon region of human rhinovirus types 2 and 14 indicate a different site of interaction. J Gen Virol 1993 Oct;74 (Pt 10): 2287-91