- The EB Outpatient Clinic is a referral clinic, so please bring an official medical referral from your general practitioner or specialist to the examination.
- Also, please send us photos and the medical results of the patient in advance. This will help us to make the best possible preparations for your visit.
- Our examinations usually take place on an outpatient basis. Patients are not admitted to hospital.
- Please remember to organise an interpreter if you need one. Examinations and consultations in German and English can be carried out without an interpreter.
- For dental services, we cooperate with the dental practice “Zahnärztinnen für Kinder” (Female Dentists for Children) in the MEDICENT in Salzburg (Tel.: +43 662 90 10-23 00, E-mail: email@example.com). Dental appointments must be arranged by the patients themselves.
The Ronald McDonald Kinderhaus very kindly supports us by offering inexpensive accommodation for children under the age of 18 and their families (if rooms are available).
Please contact the Ronald McDonald Kinderhaus Salzburg to organise your accommodation.
Website of the Ronald McDonald Kinderhaus